In the ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, the ginger was considered to be a “natural medicine chest”, because of its ability to provide a lot of benefits.
In India, the ginger is used every day, it is very helpful in case of a flu or a cold, it is a natural everyday remedy. In India, the cooked meals are enriched with ginger, which was soaked in lemon juice and salt before.
It provides healthy effects on our gut, and it is supporting the function of our digestive system. Here is a small list of the ginger’s healing abilities:
- It soothes stomach pain and cramps
- It stimulates appetite and activates the digestive system, if consumed before meals
- Effectively treats nausea
- Perfect for reducing flatulence
- It is able to soothe muscle and joint pain, due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- It can improve the ability of our body to absorb more nutrients
- It will prevent and relieve from nose and throat congestion
- Contains a lot of aphrodisiac properties
- Post-operation nausea can be reduced by chewing raw ginger
- It can easily cleanse the sinuses and prevents from sinus infections
We are suggesting 3 delicious options, of how you can add ginger to your drinks and dishes:
- You can enrich the taste of your desserts by adding ginger to them, it will also provide some healing effects.
- Have a nice dish of spicy fragrant ginger rice, by adding green chilies, fresh cilantro leaves, chopped garlic and of course fresh ginger.
- Prepare a soothing and warm ginger tea from the ginger root.
Share this topic with your friends, and together enjoy the miraculous benefits of the ginger!