Some plants are truly miraculous by providing many health benefits, and all of that is due to their impressive properties they contain. These plants were given to us by Mother Nature, and they truly are the best alternative that the pharmaceuticals could ever have.
One of these beneficial plants is the Laurel, it is a plant that is most commonly used as a seasoning, but we forget that it can be used for other purposes as well.
In almost every health food store or market you can find Laurel, and here is the list of the issues it can treat:
- Skin infections
- Headache or migraine
- Sciatic nerve problems
- Fluid retention
- Muscular exhaustion
- Mental lagoons
- Low energy and weakness
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Gas and abdominal distention
- Contractions in nerves and muscles
To avoid these issues or diseases, you just need to drink some laurel tea, and here is how you can prepare it at home:
- 30 g of laurel (dry)
Put the water in a pot, and put it on heat. When the water starts to boil, put the dry laurel leaves in, and cook them for a few minutes. After a while remove the pot from the heat, let it cool down and cover it. Then you can strain it and sweeten it a little bit.
Drinking this tea twice on daily basis, will provide positive effects the most, drink it as soon as you get up, and before bed.
The laurel leaves are very healthy, and they contain the following medical properties:
– They are able to soothe pain, also they offer a relief from muscle pain and they are able to rejuvenate our body. Add 5 dry leaves of laurel in 1 liter of water and cook them, then add the water into a warm bath. You can soak in this bath for about 15 minutes.
– The laurel leaves are a rich source of Vitamin A and C, manganese, magnesium, calcium, potassium and iron.
– Arthritis pain can be reduced with these leaves, rub some oil that can be extracted from the leaves on the joints that are affected.
– They are perfect for stomach ulcers, bloating, colic, and improving your digestion in general.
– To prevent from dandruff you can rinse with the bay leaves.
– These leaves are very beneficial for regulating our blood sugar levels, which makes them perfect in case of diabetes.
– The leaves are also good for protecting against insects, they will keep them away from you.
– Laurel tea from the leaves, is very good for treating colds, flu, coughs and other respiratory issues. Put some tea on a gauze and apply it as a warm compress directly on your chest.
– Also you can use this warm compress for the treatment of skin infections, by applying the compress directly on the affected area. Because the leaves are containing strong antibacterial and anti fungal properties as well.
Share this article with your friends, and let them know about the powerful and beneficial effects that can be provided by the Laurel leaves.