The hardest task you can have, is to be fit. It takes a lot of effort, willpower, resilience and a lot of motivation.
Every beginning is hard, but to maintain a healthy life is harder. Once the hurdle is crossed you can say that the most important phase is done. After that when your results start to appear you will not be able to quit.
Tips to start:
- One of the most important things is maintaining your diet and stick to it, we all know that abs are built in the kitchen, not in the gym.
- To find the perfect workout routine, you must regulate your diet first
- Choose your workout routine carefully
Below are the 5 most common starter exercises, it will help you a lot if you don’t know from where to start. Effects will be visual within 4 weeks of exercising.
Warning: These exercises require to be done very carefully, several injuries may be caused from these exercises.
Benefits: The best exercise that will strengthen your shoulders, back and abdominal area. Besides that it strengthens your muscles it also helps your posture, prevents from pain in the back and improves your body balance.
How To Do:
- Place your body in a push-up position and rest your weight on your forearms. The elbows should be directly under your shoulders.
- Keep your back straight and engage your core to hold that position.
Hold one position for 30 seconds, and as you progress increase the time.
Target: This Is a full body type exercise, it will strengthen your shoulders, forearms, abs, chest, legs and back. Besides, they are engaging the core and that increases your strength.
Use a compound exercise, to activate more muscles at one time. For this exercise no equipment is needed, you can do it anywhere, outside, home in the garden, absolutely anywhere.
How To Do:
- Standard push-up position, place your hands on the ground directly below your shoulders, your whole body is straight.
- Go lower, while keeping your back flat.
- Tighten your core, inhale and exhale, then push back up, while still being straight.
Target: To increase the strength of your lower body, do this exercise, it will stimulate the muscles to grow even more, will make your joints stronger, and will increase your level of balance. To improve your posture and your lower back you must engage your core.
Multiple muscles of your body are active (Hamstrings, glutes, calves and quadriceps).
How To Do:
- Place your feet in shoulder width while standing, and face straight, slowly start going down to the ground like you want to crouch with your butt back, keep your back straight as much as possible and face forward.
- You bring your thighs parallel to the floor, when your lower yourself down.
- Push with the heels to go back up into the previous position.
When you start use only your body weight, as you progress use weights on your back and do squats.
4.The Bird Dog:
Works: Improves the strength of your lower back and your core too.
Benefits: Strengthens your back, lumbar spine and will improve you balance.
How To Do:
- Get on the floor in a position of a baby crawl, tighten your core and keep your back straight.
- Use the left leg and right arm to make them parallel to the floor, then go back
- Hold this position for a few seconds
- Switch the opposite extremities
5.The Glute Bridge
Target: Your hips and core, but also targets your glutes.
Benefits: To prevent from lower back pain, you must do this exercise. It needs no equipment and it can be done anywhere you want, even at home. It is good for people that have desk jobs or sit while they are at work, or for those who suffer from lower back pain.
How To Do:
- Laying down on the floor with your face up, while your knees are bent and you keep your feet flat on the floor. Keep your arms next to you, with your palms touching the ground.
- Slowly go up with your hips, while your shoulders are flat on the ground, squeeze your glutes completely and keep your core tight.
- Keep this position for about 20 seconds and go back down.
Note: To achieve the body of your dreams, will cost you months or even years of hard work and dedication. Make these 5 exercise your starter workouts, do them for 4 weeks and feel your body strengthening!