Since Ancient Egypt, people were aware of the benefits that could be provided by baking soda. Today there are more than 300 different uses of baking soda, it is used by housewives all across the globe for many centuries. In this article we’ll tell you about the 15 most famous uses of baking soda.
Surely you have a few small packages of baking soda, but the real question is, do you use it for baking only? Of course not, because there are other things that can be provided with the use of baking soda, besides baking pies or relieving from heartburn symptoms. If you make a list of ingredients that should be in your home 24/7, no doubt that the baking soda will be in the first few on the list.
It is an ingredient that simply makes a lot of things in your life much easier, for example it helps with house cleaning, it is used for personal hygiene, or you can prevent from unwanted visitors in the house like insects and ants. Besides that, it is much healthier to be used, than all of the products that you can buy from the market, that are full of chemicals and harmful ingredients.
Start using the baking soda for personal hygiene and put some in every corner in every room of your house. Also it could be used for cosmetic purposes. For example it can be used for treatment of stretch marks or whiten your teeth, and to treat your skin and hair. Here is the list of the top 15 uses of baking soda we told you about:
- Scrub – It can prevent and fight against wrinkles, tarnished skin and blackheads, and a lot of other skin issues.
- Heartburn – It prevents from heartburn symptoms.
- Insect bites- It will soothe the irritation.
- Natural deodorant – Replace the chemical deodorants, with baking soda.
- Stains – Stains can be easily removed with baking soda.
- Rough skin – Forget this very unpleasant situation by putting on warm socks with baking soda inside.
- Bad breath – It will help you in case of this problem.
- Stretch marks – The visibility of the stretch marks will be reduced.
- Hair – Hair growth is increased with the use of baking soda.
- Teeth Whitening – Make your teeth whiter by brushing them with baking soda.
- Beans and peas softener – Make your beans and peas ready for cooking, a lot faster.
- Sunburn – The burnt skin can be treated with baking soda.
- Abscesses – It can be used for treatment of abscess.
- Jewelry – The previous shine of your jewelry can be returned with baking soda.
- Fridge smell – Get rid of the bad smell in your fridge with baking soda.